Techooid is brought to you by a team of our own writers and Editors. Our team strives to give the best content related to Education, Science, and Technology. Each article, before it gets published, passes through a process of review where we make sure that content will fulfill the requirement of the reader.
However, we are always happy to have individuals who are invested in science and technology contribute their knowledge (and even do so on a regular basis). If you have something insightful you would like to share with our 20 million readers, you’re welcome to submit your piece to our editorial team.
What You Get
- Your work will be read by our millions of readers
- Content will be shared on our social media channels
- Recognition on website by dedicated author page
- Links to your social media profiles and website
- Last but not least, Our 70% readers are Ph.D. scholars
What We’re Looking for
We have following categories for our content, you can contribute in any of them.
- Education – Dedicated to the Academics where we tend to help our reader to with their University and College issues ranging from Getting better CGPA to Starting your own business after graduation.
- Science – Detailed articles about different science discoveries and their Impact on life. The section is not confined to merely news pieces. Our requirement is comprehensive information on the topic keeping in mind its academic value.
- Technology – Latest breakthroughs about Technology and discussions on them. Information must be for the University-level audiences.
- Blog – Your own opinion about any topic related to Education, Science and Technology.
Typically, our contributor articles are between 600 and 2000 words.
If you are interested in becoming a contributor, send the final draft of your piece, a proposed headline, subtitle, brief bio, and links to any other pieces you’ve published here.
Our editorial team will review your submission and get back to you if it’s something we’re interested in posting. Contributors should expect to receive a response within 1-2 weeks. If you have not heard from us after 2 weeks, your pitch was likely rejected.
Accepted articles will likely require revisions by one of our editors, which you will be made aware of prior to publishing. Contributors will have the opportunity to view the full piece as it will look on the site (complete with graphics hand-selected by our design team) before it is published.
You will receive an email alert when your piece runs.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Note timeliness. If your article is timely in any way, please let us know in the subject line of your email.
- Use sources wisely. Rely on primary sources as much as possible. If you interview someone, please say so in the piece. If you quote someone or cite a statistic, be sure to link out to your source.
- Proof your article. Sloppy work won’t be accepted by our editors. If your piece is riddled with typos and/or factual errors, it will not be accepted.
- Be original. Make sure the article you submit is original work that will be exclusive to Futurism. Work you didn’t write is not acceptable, nor is something you published previously with just a few new tweaks added.