If you are a social media manager, then Instagram is the place you should be. This is the most iconic platform amongst all other available social platforms. This is because this is exclusively designed to post pictures and videos, both in short-form and long-form. Therefore, if you want to make the most out of this platform, there are a few things that you should know.
- Over a billion active users in a month, there are more than 50 million photos shared on this platform.
- The Instagrammers regularly check their accounts, showing their love for the platform.
According to statistical reports, Instagram is only after Facebook and YouTube in the number of people logging in each month. Therefore, this is one of the best social media platforms that you must choose if you want to build your digital presence on the social media landscape.
However, you will need to have a clear and carefully curated Instagram Marketing strategy to grow your business. For this you will have to:
- Focus on the personality of your brand based on your target audience.
- Focus on the brand voice considering the factors like who you are, who your target audience is, and what resources you have.
Most importantly, brainstorm on your content and the posting hours so that it creates awareness. It can include contests and giveaway, influencer posts or user-generated content, Insta-stories, or anything, but make sure that you check out your competition to get a lot of fresh ideas as well.
Use the best Media Marketing tools
You will also need to know and use the best tools for social management, including Instagram marketing. There are a few tools that will support a large number of niche networks. At the same time, there may be others that may specifically focus on one or two systems only, especially when it comes to optical networks such as Pinterest and Instagram.
The most common tools that will help you to social media marketing manager are:
- Buffer for scheduling
- Hootsuite for scheduling, monitoring, and analysis
- Sprout Social for team-based management
- Iconosquare for account management
- Sendible for generating leads
- Tailwind for handling Pinterest accounts
- Post Planner to curate content
- MeetEdgar for post automating your posts
- MavSocial to add images.
The primary reasons that you should turn towards these social media manager apps and tools are:
- For lining up and scheduling posts and updates
- For coordinating autonomous campaigns
- Recycling the best-performing posts
- Analyzing the patterns of engagement
- Determining the best time to post.
These tools and apps will also help you in keyword searches, setting up and monitor mentions, follow hashtags that engage more with your target audience, identify any issues that need to be addressed and pass honest feedback.
The final thought
In short, all the tools, as well as your carefully designed Instagram strategy, will enable you to gain more followers, generate more leads and likes and comments. All these tools are powered with artificial intelligence, and therefore you will need fewer manual efforts to it. You will not only be able to monitor your brand but also be able to track your competitors.
Leave a Reply