Do you want to hunt for natural face moisturizers for your own skin glow? Have you ever wondered about you getting rid of face wrinkles, dehydration, dark circles and acne? Well, I don’t think so I need an answer to this because we all want to have fresh and healthy skin.
I know skin types vary a lot. Some people apply makeup and realize that the face has become much oily or dry and trust me we all hate that. I mean, who would not want to have flawless skin before or after makeup.
My skin has changed since childhood because I have spent most of my childhood clung to hormonal therapy. My face has been very dried and very oily. Sometimes it was prone to acne. My skin was sensitive and vulnerable to the freckles and yes one more important thing… I can easily get unappreciated blemishes as well on my face.
Natural Face Moisturizer for Dry Skin
A lot of people have dry skin but in winter this condition gets really rough and skin appears hard. If the dry skin condition is prolonged and no proper care is taken then following can happen
- Skin breaks
- Skin starts to bleed
- Blemishes appear
- Dryness gets more visible
- Skin gets red due to inflammation
- Dehydration of the skin
Last but not least. Tell me who would want premature wrinkles on their skin. I believe no one does. Trust me you can avoid all of these if you have knowledge related to correct face moisturizer.
Spirit Nest – The Sage Witch Organic Moisturizer
Alright, let’s discuss this organic product. I have tried out this product for 2 months to be a tough critic for this because my glowing skin means everything to me and I am really cautious about the product I put on my skin as a skin therapy routine.
I would describe this vegan product in one sentence “It’s super great” and there are a million reasons to love it but here I have covered few.
- It is not greasy and good for multiple problem skin
- You can leave your house with a naked face with this moisturizer
- Gives Soft skin
- Reduce Skin acne
- Less expensive
- 100% natural face lotion
When I had dry skin, I used to put this a lot, before going to bed and before leaving my home. I also carried this vegan product to my workplace. I will definitely rate this product at 8.5/10. The scent is really wonderful and it has plant extracts e.g. grapeseed oil, shea butter, olive oil and green tea.
- 🌿 Natural Anti-Aging Formula 🌿 - A genuine...
- 🌸 Light, Non-Greasy Texture 🌸 - The cream's...
- 💧 Deep Hydration and Absorption 💧 - We have...
- ✅ Healthy and Safe for all Skin Types ✅ - Safe on dry,...
- 👍 Trusted Satisfaction Guarantee 👍- We take...
I have used this eye cream for 2 years but then I changed it, not because I loved it less but I wanted to try different products on my skin to give you people review. Anyway, back on this topic, this eye cream never made me look tired or dull. This product is really smooth on your eye skin and prevents puffiness.
- Shea butter, rose and chamomile extract remove eye puffiness
- Makes undereye area brighter
- Delicate area undereye gets less tanned
- Prevents wrinkles
- 100% Organic face moisturizer
I would give this vegan product 10/10 and I absolutely love it. you should give this product a tryout. Make sure you apply it carefully around your eye. Try to apply it before going to sleep so that it may show its effect while you are asleep.
- 🌿 Natural, Advanced Formula 🌿 - Lightweight...
- 💧 Light, Non-Greasy Texture 💧 - The smooth...
- 🌸 Natural Ingredients 🌸 - Our 100% natural...
- ✅ Healthy and Safe for all Skin Types ✅ - Safe on dry,...
- 👍 Trusted Satisfaction Guarantee 👍- We take...
TruSkin Vitamin C Serum for Face
Now the important question. Is this product worth the price? Well, I have never spent more money on facial oil but I did on this one and here I will talk that why it is worth a try.
I always struggled with oils and I have used a few of them, then I came to this vegan product and in just a first try, it moisturized my skin and made it super soft. This product does following
- Lighten the scaring on your skin
- Reduce hyperpigmentation
- Odour is medicinal and soothing
- Doesn’t clog pores
- Combat acne
I have noticed that this product absorbs like a dream in my skin and makes my skin relax. It also gives a prominent shine to my face. This one product has many botanical oils e.g sun fower oil, thistle oil, avocado oil and etc.
- Advanced Antioxidant Serum - An indispensable nutrient for...
- THE DIFFERENCE in skin treated with TruSkin Vitamin C Serum...
- Plant Based Formulation - Free of synthetic color additives,...
- Leaping Bunny certified CRUELTY FREE. Formulated and bottled...
- EXTENDED MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - Love it or your money...
Christina Moss Naturals – Organic Face Moisturizer
I have never mentioned this before but Christina Moss Natural is my first most favorite product line. I am an Organic Queen! because the majority of my face products at home are purely vegan products. Christina Moss Naturals brand is all about being natural and non-toxic.
I have used this Chemical Free Face Moisturizer for 1 year and honestly, I enjoyed using this beautiful product.
- It is affordable
- Lightly scented
- gentle for all skin types
- Good for the skin having acne problems
- Natural Face Moisturizer for Oily Skin
The bottle of this organic Face Moisturizer product is of good size, unlike many other products. Just a small amount of this product on your face goes a long way.
- MADE WITH CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS - FREE OF HARMFUL...
- NON-COMEDOGENIC. GREAT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Fights off free...
- GENTLY & THOROUGHLY MOISTURIZES WITHOUT STRIPPING, DRYING OR...
- CRUELTY FREE. NO ANIMAL TESTING. 100% SATISFACTION...
- THE MISTAKE THAT CAN COST YOUR SKIN'S YOUTH: Fresh, vibrant...
Maya Chia – Supercritical Omega 3 Chia Seed Organic Face Oil
I am really careful about the products I bring at home. I do a lot of studies and read many reviews then I apply these Chemical Free Face Moisturizer on my delicate skin. I know many of you people prefer the unscented facial product and if you are one of those people with dry skin then this vegan product is definitely for you.
- Plums the skin
- Vitamins in this product clear the skin
- Enhances elasticity
- can be used alone or mixed with moisturizers
This natural face moisturizer not only has Chia seed oil but also few essential oils as well and that is why this organic face moisturizers work wonders. This has many antioxidants and prevents the formation of pimples on my face.
- Organic Pure Oil's Chia Seed Oil is made from high quality...
- PURE -- Chia Seed Oil is 100% pure, cold pressed chia seeds....
- UNREFINED -- Chia seed oil is extracted using the cold...
- Chia seed oil is rich in various nutrients and antioxidants...
- Chia Seed Oil is 100% pure, all-natural, vegan-friendly,...
Natural Face Moisturizer for Oily Skin
Some people have really oily skin and they need to apply such kind of Chemical Free Face Moisturizer that removes excess oil but shouldn’t strip away all the face oil from your face. Your skin needs to be a little bit oily. If your skin is producing a little bit of oil then it means that is healthy.
However, if you are among those people who have extremely oily skin then I suggest you to start reading this. Your skin needs to be taken care of and needs an exact moisturizer that won’t damage it but make it relax.
Thanks to almost every facial brand that now oily skin can be taken care of because excess oil clogs the pores and causes skin breakout and acne.
When I was struggling with oily skin, I went for many products. I have tried more than 25 products but only 13 suited my face. Here I will mention the top 5 organic face moisturizers that will retain a small amount of oil in your skin and make you look healthy.
Now before I start listing these natural face lotion and chemical-free face moisturizers, I would suggest that you should consult a dermatologist. I also have seen many doctors because there are few plant products that my skin is allergic too.
It is one of the best moisturizers which you can get for your oily skin. One thing which makes me happy is when I look at its ingredients list. So exciting to know that healthy components are going inside your skin. Many skins are sensitive to chemicals so let me assure you, this is the chemical-free face moisturizer.
It has the following
- Vitamin C
- Aloe juice
Vitamin C here is really important for your skin. Your skin is evenly toned, gets brighter and cleaner. The aloe vera extract here is my favorite and it hydrates your skin. You literally feel the hydration inside your skin after using this Natural Face lotion.
- Two 2 oz. containers of Avalon Organics Intense Defense...
- Encourages collagen and elastin production to prevent...
- Certified organic, plant-based formula made with organic...
- No GMOs, parabens, synthetic colors or fragrances or...
- Vegan and not tested on animals
Trilogy – Certified Organic Rosehip Seed Oil
I have seen this certified vegan product with my own eyes improving the health of the skin. People with oily skin can go for this product. I have always loved the Rosehip Seed Oil because it is nongreasy on your skin and takes less time to get absorbed. Sometimes I use this as Chemical Free Face Moisturizer and it works.
- It has vitamin C, toning your skin
- It has a natural fatty acid balancing the skin’s natural oil
- Eliminates hyperpigmentation
- Reduce sun tanning
Rosehip Seed oil is antiaging because it moisturizes the skin and removes the fine line. This Natural Face moisturizer reduces sunspots and acne scars as well.
- An efficacious reparative oil for face and body
- Contains pure natural rosehip oil, rich in essential fatty...
- Provides all over hydration, strengthening and healing...
Kari Gran – Natural Essential SPF 28
If you want to look for a natural face moisturizer with sunscreen protection in it then do not hesitate to buy this one. This has reversed my skin toned and removed the dark stops which I hated most.
- Reverse sun damaging
- clears the skin by removing spots and scars
- great for all skin types
I would suggest that you use this vegan product daily to protect yourself from future damage. You can also add some amount of it into your face foundation. It has an Avacado oil that has essential fatty acids and minerals. Jojoba oil extraction is also present here that makes your skin look youthful.
- A Natural Mineral Facial Sunscreen That Does Double Duty:...
- This Mineral Sunscreen Uses Non-Nano Zinc Oxide As An Active...
- Made With Essential Oils, This Natural Sunscreen Protects...
- Crafted With Organic, Non-GMO & Wild Harvested Ingredients
- Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Phthalate-Free, Cruelty-Free
Juice Beauty Antioxidant Moisturizer
I have seen people with oily skin using Natural Face lotion. However, in present, my skin isn’t oily but I still use it. The reason I prefer this natural face lotion to everyone is that it is great for all skin types. This is a popular vegan product having no traces of sulfate- & paraben that damage the skin.
- It leaves your skin smooth
- Hydrates the skin properly
- Gives a skin radiant glow
- Plumps the skin
Aloe extract in this lotion prevents dehydration and removes wrinkles. It strengthens the collagen so the fine line on the face can be removed. My aunt is 50 years old, she has been using this since forever and she has fewer wrinkles in her face.
- Smoothes with peptides.
- Helps brighten and even skin tone with Vitamin C.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with...
- Helps fights free radicals with antioxidant rich grape and...
- Hydrates and replenishes with jojoba, avocado, safflower and...
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Oil-Free Moisturizer
This Organic Face Moisturizer is really great for oily skin because it has aloe vera extract which has Vitamin A and C giving a skin radiant glow. It also hydrates your skin and prevents skin inflammation. The green tea extract is healthy for your skin because it cures acne and removes excessive oily.
- It fights inflammation
- Prevent dehydration
- Remove excess oil without drying the skin
- Cure acne
This natural face lotion is very less greasy and smooth. You don’t need to reapply. Using this once a day can go a long way. The formula used for the making of this product is really lightweight and you can use it under your makeup as well.
- Degree Men Adventure Advanced Protection Antiperspirant...
- PERfect for a night out
- Amazing high quality product
Natural Face Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin
Sensitive skin should be taken care of and they can easily get damaged. Make sure you use such facial products that are not harsh on your skin. Sensitive skin is really vulnerable and is prone to skin inflammation, skin redness and acne. There are some products specifically made for sensitive skin.
Eminence Organics – Firm Skin Acai Organic Moisturizer
If you have sensitive and dry skin then this product is worth using. This natural face lotion is my favorite and it has many benefits. This product leaves your skin bright and hydrating.
- Its attracts and retain moisture inside your skin
- Highly antioxidant
- Retains skin’s natural glow
I consider this vegan product as my skin treatment because it has reduced my skin inflammation and as well as redness. The glow it leaves on your face is really strong and radiant. This product is worth a shot.
- Eminence Skin Care
- Beauty and Personal Care Product
- Packaging may vary
Soapwala – Restorative Organic Face Serum
It’s one of those natural face moisturizers that treats stubborn skin. It is effective and refreshes many skin conditions which no one appreciates. The ingredients mentioned on the product are really interesting to look at.
- Sunflower (Vitamin E)
- Organic Jojoba
- apricot kernel Oil
- Carrot seed
Jojoba oil is anti-inflammatory. It reduces redness, chapping and treats eczema. Sunflower here prevents premature aging and reduces fine lines. Vitamin E enhances the skin’s elasticity.
- A Potent Miracle-in-a-bottle That Rejuvenates & Revitalizes...
- Measurably Reduces Pore Size, Diminishes The Effects Of Skin...
- Handcrafted in Brooklyn
- Certified Organic, Cruelty-free, Vegan
- 1 fl oz
Body Shop Tea Treat Night Lotion
This vegan product combats the oily acne-prone skin. I have used this for a lesser time period, for about 7 months before going to bed at night and I would rate this as 10/10 because it definitely works. It has a light gel-like structure.
- control excess oil production
- prevents breakouts
- Tea green ingredient fades the unwanted scars
- enhances even-looking complexion
This natural face moisturizer is vegan, cruelty-free and doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals. I used to have pores but after using this my pores are closed now and the skin feels smooth. Trust me after using this, I have stopped using a primer before foundation.
Pai Skin Care Organic Geranium & Thistle Rebalancing day cream
I mostly use this Chemical Free Face Moisturizert but you can also use it during the day. This is specifically made for sensitive skin as it reverses the damage. This product is really gentle for the acne-prone skin.
- Fight breaks out
- Balance excess oil
- Retains skin natural PH
- doesn’t clog the pores the pores
Geranium oil removes skin inflammation and treats eczema. The incredible thing about this product is that there is no artificial fragrance so these natural face moisturizers are really healthy for sensitive skin.
- Evens out oil balance to combat blemishes, blackheads and an...
- Non-comedogenic: free from pore-blocking ingredients,...
- Free from drying alcohols which can cause oil imbalances
- Formulated for skin sensitive to synthetic chemicals or...
- Certified organic by the Soil Association, Vegan Society...
Alteya Organic – Organic Bulgarian Rose Moisturizer
This is natural face lotion is USDA certified and gentle for all skin types. My mom has combination skin and she loves this one. I swear to God this fantastic product is really luxury to treasure. It fights a lot of skin problems, adds moisturizers to the face and treats wrinkles. It has many plant base ingredients, few mentioned below
- Chia Oil fights inflammation
- Calendula Flower fights germs
- Shea Butter repairs and moisturizes the skin
- Organic Rose is anti-aging
For all skin types, this Organic Face Moisturizer is the wonder balm. In just a few days you can notice that your skin is becoming more brighter, smoother and clearer. My mom is a big fan of this product and she says to me that this is worth every penny.
- BALANCES: this moisturizer is great for balancing the skin...
- GREAT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: recommended for all skin types at...
- BULGARIAN ROSE OIL: Refreshes, nourishes and soothes the...
- ORGANIC SHEA BUTTER: Rich in mono- and poly-unsaturated...
- CALENDULA EXTRACT: has strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory...
Buyer’s Guide for Organic Face Moisturizers
Skin Disease you are prone to
First, you should know what kind of issue your skin has. Some people are prone to skin redness while some can easily get acne. There are so many products with different specification and you should read them before buying.
I would suggest that you should use the products that have no artificial fragrance, no alcohol as these 2 trigger skin inflammation. Try to go for the products that are plant base because for centuries and before this modern medication, people used plants oil for their skin.
In the era of the Pharaoh, the aloe vera plant was called ”immortal plant” because people believed it gave you immortality as it repairs your body from inside and out. We should also try to incorporate plant oils in our diet routine.
For Combination skin
You still need to take care of your skin even if you have combination skin. There are many products which are suitable for all skin type and I also have mentioned it here. I would suggest you use them.
Just moisturizing your skin isn’t enough. You need to make sure that your skin is strong. This is possible if the collagen inside your cell is strengthened. This provides elasticity to your skin, removes wrinkles and makes you less dull.
Your skin is not only for your appearance but it also acts as a barrier and does not allow germs to go inside your body. Having healthy skin maintains your body temperature and PH so it is necessary to take care of yourself.
First of all, I would say drink plenty of water. Try to apply suitable oil on your skin. Use moisturizer every after few hours per day. This will make you look youthful. It also prevents tanning and premature aging.
If you cant apply sunscreen then go for the moisturizers which are SPF. They prevent the harmful sun rays to penetrate your skin and avoids freckles. I try to buy these lotions because I cant reapply moisturizer and then separate sunscreen.
Make sure that you unclog your pores to remove dirt and then use cold water before going out to close them. Try to remove excess oil from these pores as this will prevent acne and skin inflammation.
Vitamins are really important. Try to take it through some pills or ointments. Even the good moisturizers have these vitamins. Vitamin E fights oxidative stress and prevents wrinkles (premature aging).
Vitamin A repairs the skin so that the skin remains fresh and retains its nutrients inside it. Vitamin C helps in the formation of collagen inside our cells. This slows our body’s aging process.
Your body is really precious, No jewel or money can decrease its value so try to take care of it. Internal diet is as important as those ingredients which you apply to your skin. Be careful when it comes to the products you use. If your skin doesn’t get any better, visit the doctor.
Make sure the natural lotions which you are using are treating your skin and helping it to get repaired. I would still suggest that before planning to buy any facial product, read its review and do not do experimentation on the skin with unknown products.
Try to improve your daily skin routine. Take Chemical Free Face Moisturizer with you everywhere you go and don’t get lazy for applying it on your face. Before applying these vegan products on your face, try to test it on a small area of skin to check if you are allergic to it.